Thursday 20 September 2012

Southern France

We have left Spain and are now in the south of France. We spent a very long day in the bus and unfortunately it was our turn to sit in the very back seat-just a little cramped back there. But we managed and now we start moving back up. Some seats are much more roomy than others.

Our friend, Salim, has a very good saying. "I'm always happy! If I'm not happy, I create happiness!" So we tried to create happiness back there and I think we did okay.

Before I continue, I just want to mention that unfortunately I am having issues with pictures. It doesn't work to move the, around on the Ipad, and sometimes captions work, other times not. I don't want to waste any more time playing with it, since sleep hours are precious, so sorry for the long string sometimes.

When we arrived in Monaco, the uncomfortable bus ride was instantly forgotten. What a breathtaking view! This city/country is definitely for the rich and famous. Now we are in Nice. Tomorrow we get to sleep in. Our tour starts at 2:00. Woohoo!




No comments:

Post a Comment